Welcome to my site! Please leave your pawprints in my guestbook.

Monday 19 November 2007

Miscellaneous Monday

Hope everyone enjoyed the show written by Opus and Roscoe and produced by Sassy
I have included the shot of the final scene in which I was re-united with my owner played by Daisy.


A round of applause for the writers, producer, director, the crew and the cast. Besides the hard work borne mainly by the producer and the writers, I think we all had a lot of fun in this production.

To commemorate the occasion of my attaining an aristocatic title, the lovely kitties and their mom at Zoolatry presented me with a portrait


and Sassy further sent me a very beautiful bed, and wait for it, a BTB award! Wow wee! Two of the same award in successive days!


What a spoilt kitty I am! So far removed from the days when I was a pregnant stray eventually adopted by SS's mother.

15 comments:

Karen Jo said...

The outtake picture is very cute. Congratulations on your awards. I need to go over to Sassy's and read the second part.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your awards! :) You deserve them!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I did not know that you'd had kittens! Sadie was a teenage mom so yoo guys haf something in common.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations for your award~!
That is great~!!!!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Wow! You have gotten some great gifts! See what a name can do for ya?!

Thanks again for all of your hardwork on the show. We just love the last shot of you snuggled up by the fire. We think happy endings are always the best!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Hot(M)BC said...

Lotsa applaws for everycat who worked on the grate story! It was fun!
Concatulations on yore award too.
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the gang

Anonymous said...

You all did a wonderful job in the show. I also like the outtake photo.

Jan Price said...

Hi, Momo,

We're glad Sassy sent you by to meet us. We look forward to getting to know you better.

And congratulations on your awards!

Jan's Funny Farm residents

Daisy said...

I laughed and laughed when I saw that picture of old-lady me reunited with you! It is so cute and funny.

Congratulations on your awards!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We love the picture. Congratualtions on your awards. They are most deserved!

Mr. Hendrix said...

You did a fantastic job on the first episode of CCSI! I was very worried about your character Fluffy. I'm glad for the happy ending.

Congratulations on your award, you certainly deserve them.

Mickey's Musings said...

Very nice awards!!!!
You did very well in the show too :) Yes,you have come a long way

Sassy Kat said...

Congrats on your awards! Ya know the more I look at that bed the more I am thinking I need one. Is it comfortable? Also, thanks for going over to visit Beau. I'm sure that will help him and his family feel better.

Sassy Kat said...

I thought I visited ya earlier today, but I don't see my post????? Sometimes bloggin isn't so fun!!

Leslie said...

Woo hoo! That's brilliant!