Welcome to my site! Please leave your pawprints in my guestbook.

Thursday 21 June 2007

Musings in winter


While it is un-ladylike to disclose your age it must be ageing that causes my winter coat to be not as long as it used to be. It is still thick and fluffy and I look 'fat' in it but it is just not as long and the underlying white is showing through. I really need my coat to be thick these days because I am feeling the cold and SS is spending longer time at uni rather than in her backyard study shed where I can snuggle in and curl up at the corner of the sofa bed. We used to have such cosy, long winter nights in that little shed while she worked and I perused and prostrated over her books and articles and walked all over her laptop keyboard. Ahhh, those were the nights......

4 comments:

Islay said...

Dear Momo,
My people used to work at home with me, too, but it is also very nice to have the place to myself occasionally. I get to snooze wherever I like, eat whenever I please and sleep as long as I like without being disturbed!

-Charlie

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Ah, I have a lot of hiding places where I can't be disturbed even when my people are at home - under the shed, in or behind the BBQ, under the neighbours' hedges, in between the fat pine tress.....

Islay said...

Dear Momo,
We are lucky to be animals - it is easier to hide, I expect, than if we were humans!

Cat with a Garden said...

Ha! That is so "me"! By the way, my white undercoat shows through too. Maybe I'm not getting the quality food I should be getting?!
Sleepy purrs, Siena